Thursday, March 25, 2010

The North Face Terra 30 Pack Review




If you are a fan of collecting gear for your addiction and you know who you are... You just cant pass up a deal when its presented to you. So a few days ago I had received one of those emails thats about a close-out or discontinued item. Well I fell victim to this pack. Now I have tried my fair share of packs, some I've liked and others a total piece of shit. Well I was curious of this pack and being that it was made by a well known company I thought crap lets see if this is something I'm gonna like.
Well I just got this pack yesterday and I can tell you that immediately I was impress by the quality of the pack. Plenty of pockets to stow away items with an ease to find them. The shoulder straps and padding fit perfectly and is very comfortable. The waist belt is padded well and I feel its constructed very nice. North Face does offer a internal water reservoir but didn't opt to go that route, I usually just carry a water bottle of something I didn't feel the need to purchase that. I feel this pack will suit me well I like the overall look and once its on it feels very comfortable so hopefully it will perform well, only time will tell. Later in the year I'll report back to this entry to let you know how it performed.


No comments: