Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random 2009 Wasatch Expo Pics.

The 2009 Wasatch Fly Fishing & Fly Tying Expo was a great success. Thanks to all the made this happen. There were a lot of excellent tiers that I got some great tips from. I personally took Cheech's class about tying with foam and I took Charlie Craven's Signature Fly Patterns class as well. Meet a lot of guys I already knew plus a few others. Below are just some random shots that I took yesterday. Cant wait for next years Expo!




Cheech showing his skills. He had quite the gathering at times at his station.


Scott aka RnF tying some mad soft hackles.


Joni, showing a few others how its done.


The start of the Raffle is beginning.


Plenty of tiers around to get any question answered.




Also there were a lot of vendors on hand to answer questions as well.

1 comment:

BLUEANGLER said...

Looks like a great time! Pat.
hope I can make it next year... Thanks for the report!