Sunday, February 6, 2011

Green Drakes on the brain



Its been months since my last blog entry but life has gotten busy.
Since than I haven't spent as much time out on the water let alone
to sit and tie for some time. Just wanted to see how much was lost
since the last session, You be the judge...

Recipe:

Hook ------- Teimco 200R size 12
Lead Wrap -- 7 turns
Abdomen ---- Thread built up and wrapped with Thin Skin. SM gold wire
Tail---------- 3 strands of Pheasant Tail fibers
Thorax ------ 4 strands of tan Ostrich Herl. 10 fibers of Pheasant tail for the Thorax
Thread ------ 8/0 Tan
5 minute Epoxy over wing-case.

4 comments:

Bigerrfish said...

Missed ya, good looking little bug you have here.. Drakes on my mind now..
Good to see you blog and about..

CoreyK said...

Looks mighty good to me Pat!

Scott Dickey said...

Sweet pattern, you can go ahead and send some my way.

Unknown said...

The Thin Skin body looks killer on this. I bet it rips lips.